The C Family hooked Bobby and I up with some awesome Piston's tickets! We were just about center court, and in row E, which was about six rows up. These tickets are $175.00 a seat, I would never in my right mind spend that much to watch a basketball game...but I have to say It was awesome! I had never been to see a big time basketball game. I really enjoy watching basketball especially live basketball. Its so much different then watching it on TV.
We went with Megan and a friend of hers, Olivia came along as well. She was so good throughout the entire game, and even took a little cat nap while I was holding her.
Unfortunately the Piston's lost in the last 10 seconds of the game, but it was an exciting game none the less. I really enjoyed myself, I think Bobby did too! I'm so grateful that the C Family was nice enough to get tickets for us.


OMG! What a fun day! I was watching the game on the big screen thinking of how much fun you would be having. Those are great seats! We were super bummed that they lost!
ReplyDeleteEm, God is faithful and generous to HIS Children...never doubt that these kinds of things happen to you because HE loves you and wants you to be delighted...
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great day!:)
ReplyDelete