Today has been wonderful!
Its sunny ... not very warm only in the 40's but who cares ? Im loving that the sun is out... its been such a gloomy week. The weekend is going to be really nice... in the 50's and sunny! Im excited for some nicer weather.
Today's been a good day... I had class, worked and in a little bit Im going to make a trip to Kohls and then going to one of Bobby's last hockey games. He's only got a few more left and tonight is a fairly early game... 8:45. After the game we're thinking we might make a pit stop at Buffalo Wild Wings for a bite to eat and maybe a drink. It should be fun. I can't wait!
Should be a fun and low key night. I have been looking forward to it for a few days.
That's it for now... Happy Friday!

sounds like a fun night! let me know about your shopping trip to kohls!!! :)
ReplyDeletehappy friday to you! sounds like a fun evening.
ReplyDeleteHope your Friday was fun! Isn't Kohl's addictive? I just bought 2 cute hooded sweaters & 4 shirts for just under $18.00. When they have sales + coupons, feels like you are walking away with the store :)
ReplyDelete