Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fun at the Park.

Last Satuday I met Jade, Leslie and Reyna at the Park.

We had such a good time. It was so nice to see them, and Reyna enjoyed running around the park, going down every slide she could. We ate sandwhiches, lauged, played and had a great time. I bought bubbles to take to the park, and they were a huge hit. A bunch of kids were running around chasing bubbles and Reyna loved it. :)

Thanks again for a fun morning/afternoon Les, I had a great time. It was so nice to see you!

Reyna was Miss. Independant.



Getting Brave...












A little monkey!


She was on the go the entire time it was hard to take picutres... she did not want to sit still, so I did the best I could. Besides I wasn't worried about taking good pics, I just wanted to have fun with her!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the last picture of her hanging like a monkey. It definitely shows off her personality. I sprayed sunscreen in her hair on accident and her hair looked sooo greasy! :) hahaha.

    Great pic's. yes, it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! those are really fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you spend time with her, sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete