Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Here Comes The Sun.

I woke up this morning to sunshine! Yay!

Yesterday was a gloomy day, it snowed on and off and the sun never peaked out once. I was happy to see the sun this morning. What a good way to wake up.

Nothing much happening to report.

Today, I have class and then am working at 1 until who knows when, that is one thing that is hard about this job. I never know how long or how short I will be there. I just have to be flexible. And that's fine with me, it isn't like I have to be somewhere. And it gets me out of my aunts house for a bit. (Which has been nice) :)

The semester is coming to an end, thank goodness! I can see the light! But its a fake light because I have classes that start right back up a week later. But it will be nice to have this semester under my belt.

Its starting to feel like crunch time, I have 2 finals and 3 papers that are due. And its all happening in the next 2-3 weeks. So Im staying busy, that's for sure!

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment