Classes started back up on Thursday. It's about time is all I have to say. Im glad the teacher's strike is over and now we can move on with the fall semester. Nothing has been posted yet about that 'deals' were made, but I am keeping my eye out for that information.
I am taking 3 classes at Oakland, and 1 class online from a community college. 1 class at OU is going to be a tough one, not in the sense of the material, but more in sense of I am going to really have to work to pay attention and to keep my mind focused. The teacher is very mono tone and honestly a bit confusing. I just will have to keep telling myself that I have to take this class to graduate. My other 2 classes I believe will be interesting, so that will be helpful to have at least 2 good classes that I actually might even enjoy.
My teachers informed the students that OU may tack on a few days to the end of the semester. That didn't happen. The school did however move dates that tuition was due. But classes will end December 11th.
So let the class work begin. Im ready. I've been ready.

No comments:
Post a Comment