Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Playing Catch-up Part 1

A couple of weeks ago... Bobby and I had made breakfast with Leslie, Reyna and Ruby on a Sunday Morning. It was so nice to just hang out, eat some good food and relax together. Well until all hell broke loose. From Leslie's dog getting sick, and Bobby's parent's basement filling with water, the day was great.

Bobby and I got Reyna a little present... we found some neat puzzles @ Kohl's that were on sale... plus I had a 30% off coupon. I think she enjoyed having Uncle Bobby help her!







I made coffee cake that morning and icing as well. Reyna got to lick the bowl. It kept her occupied for quite a while. :)
Here's little miss Ruby. I still cannot get over her hair. Its even longer now! I've been calling her a little Rooster.








Reyna hitching a ride with Uncle Bobby...I showed her how to do this a couple weeks ago, and she thinks its a hoot! She catches a ride when she can. She will also ask for a "piggy bank ride" melt my heart every time.





1 comment:

  1. omg SO cute!!! I love all the pics! Ruby's hair is adorable and both girls are so stinking cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete