Well folks, I believe I have made my decsion about graduate school.
I have chosen to become a.......................
Michigan State Sparty!
I will be applying for an advanced standing program, that will start the day after I finish my undergrad, and will be 10 months long, I will be completing 38 credit hours. My application is due in the beginning of January... so I better get cracking on my personal essay.
Let me just say how stressful it has been choosing a school and finding a good fit.
But, I am very excited to have my choice made. And now I am able to focus on the application process.
More about Grad school/MSU later. Just thought I would share the news!
8 years ago


WOW! That is excting. Congrats....Where will you be living when you go there?
ReplyDeleteYes, I am still coming to Rochester. :)
Congratulations on picking a school!!! I am so proud of you for going to grad school, that is awesome.
ReplyDeleteSo where is that in terms of where you're at now?
I'm SOO happy for you! You will be so much closer to me which means many more lunch/dinner dates! YAY!! Congrats hun!
ReplyDeleteExcellent choice..... being a Sparty myself. :-)
ReplyDelete