Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Babysitting

Today I am babysitting Reyna and Ruby while Leslie goes out and does something nice for herself. For Leslie's birthday, Bobby and I gave her a gift certificate for a mani/pedi. I offered to watch the girls while she went out, childless, and claimed her gift.

Let me just say... It has been one busy afternoon, and I have only been here since 12:30. The girls have been well behaved, that is not the problem. Nothing is really a 'problem.' Reyna had to dig out every toy she owns to show it to me. It was cute. She'd say, Lets do this, lets play with this. How about this Aunt Emmy? Ruby had a enormous blow out, and she ended up needed a bath.

Both girls are sleeping, and I am able to catch my breath. To all you mom's out there. I look up to you. This is not an easy job.

1 comment:

  1. You are a sweetie! I bet Les had a great tine with the pedi/mani. Time alone is PRICELESS to us moms.

    ReplyDelete