Im glad this week is just about over with. I've managed to stay busy. I have been sewing all week, and will finish up my project this weekend. :) Its looking sooo good! I can't wait to start my next one. My aunt told me the other night, that I have put her to shame! Hearing that was a surprise, since she does a lot of sewing. She started to finish something that has been sitting around the house since last winter. Now she works on it when she knows that I am sewing. I think thats kinda funny.
Between my projects, school and work, I have been staying busy. The family I work for have been sick, but I've still gone and helped take care of the baby. She's on the mend now, thank goodness. The past 2 days I've been there, she hasn't done anything except sleep on my chest. I'll be happy when she's back to her normal self.
That's about all for now!
8 years ago

I am excited to see what you are making. I hope you are going to post pictures. Have a great weekend!:)
ReplyDelete