skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Journey
...Of Life, Love, and Happiness
Thursday, November 26, 2009
The Moby wrap.
While I was watching Reyna and Ruby Tuesday, I played I playedwith Leslie's Moby wrap.
I got the hang out it, and for never using it before, I think I did a pretty good job.
I even took pictures.
Then of course Reyna wanted to try it...
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Emilie
Michigan
Im a full time student, working toward a MASTER's degree in social work, (MSW). I love life and try to make the most out of it...
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
April (2)
March (4)
February (3)
January (8)
December (8)
November (4)
October (8)
September (2)
August (9)
July (16)
June (7)
May (12)
April (11)
March (17)
February (12)
January (10)
December (16)
November (29)
October (10)
September (12)
August (5)
July (12)
June (11)
May (7)
April (13)
March (20)
February (17)
Labels
B+E
(14)
Big Events
(20)
Birthday
(6)
Cooking
(1)
Crock-Pot Meals
(5)
Everyday Life
(19)
Family Time
(46)
Favorites
(7)
Goals
(5)
Good Times
(42)
Graduation
(2)
Help/Advice
(3)
Holidays
(17)
MSU/MSW
(9)
Nanny Stories
(22)
New Stuff
(4)
One Day
(1)
Pets
(1)
Projects
(7)
Recipes
(14)
Reyna/Ruby
(17)
Running
(6)
School
(30)
Social Work
(2)
Surveys
(1)
SW Internship
(12)
Tough Days
(7)
Vacation
(1)
My Faves
The Holcombs Hideaway
8 years ago
Oh. My. Words
9 years ago
Today is a Different Day
11 years ago
just my type
12 years ago
The Rolfe's
12 years ago
So Much To Say...
13 years ago
The Story of Us....
13 years ago
stickyfeathers
13 years ago
marlo does hair - Hello World!
13 years ago
This Journey Called Life
14 years ago
patrick & mandi
14 years ago
Never a dull moment...
14 years ago
The Stangl Gang
14 years ago
The Happy Huff House
16 years ago
Calamity jane
16 years ago
Curls, Spunk and Monkey Chunk
Life's Surprises...
Nicole C.
Followers
Archives
October 2008 - January 2009
January 2007 - October 2008
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment