Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oops!

SO I blew my post everyday goal. I was so busy yesterday that I didn't really have a chance to post.

Yesterday, I met Bobby for breakfast. Then not too long after that, Leslie arrived in my neck of the woods. She brought the girls, and we had a mission to do some Christmas shopping. But that didn't really happen.

We all went to lunch at Max & Erma's. Reyna called the waiter a "the nice man" it was too cute. We ate, and then we hit the mall.

Let me just say, that Reyna was so good while we were out and about the entire day. She was so well  behaved, and a good listener.

Santa was at the mall, and Reyna and I sat on his lap. I do have a picture, which either I or Leslie will post later. ;) Reyna was so brave, and asked santa for "a gift."

I ended up buying some skinny jeans. Bobby and Leslie kinda talked me into it. I think Im really going to like them, once I try them with some different shoes.

It was a fun day, I am so happy Leslie and the girls came out this way to visit.  I hope we can do it again sometime!

It was such a busy day... I was exhusted by the end of the night.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you're going to love the skinny jeans... just try wearing them inside of boots, it always looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a pair of skinny jeans from target a couple months ago and loved them SO much that i bought another pair Friday night from Kohls for 15 bucks! they are SUPER cute and look great with my uggs!!! If you don't have any uggs, maybe Santa will bring you some this year! ;)

    ReplyDelete