Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank You, My Friend.

Today I had a nice surprise.

I was on my way to work, and my friend Lindsey called, and wanted to get together. She knew I had a rough day yesterday, and knew that I was working. She came up my way to see me. It made my day/week so much better. I took Olivia, and we met Lindsey at Great Lakes Crossing.

Not soon after being there, Olivia's dad stopped by and picked Liv up, so Lindsey and I could have "fun" Although Liv is not at all hard to shop with. She just waves at everyone and eats her snack. But I will admit, it was nice to be kid free and not nanny while shopping. It gave Lindsey and I time to catch up.

So Linds and I walked, shopped, talked, and ate. It was very nice,and just what I needed. I was able to rant and vent to her about everything that had been going on, and she listened.

I'm very lucky and thankful to have such a good friend like Lindsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment