Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick - OR - Treat

POST DRESS-UP

For Halloween this year, I thought it would be fun if I had some type of costume. I bought a decorative spider from the craft store... it wasn't intended to actually be worn, but I made it work.

Before I actually put it on, I wanted to show it to Reyna, so she wouldn't be scared. I took her into one of the bedrooms and asked her if she wanted to see my costum. Her reply? "You have a costum?" I told her it was a nice spider and that she was going to sit on my head tonight. Reyna immediatly wanted to wear it.

Later on, Reyna put on her 'real' costum on and so did I:


Here's Reyna the monkey getting a "piggy bank ride"


Me as a spider!



It was a lot of fun to be with everyone, and to see Reyna with all her loot! She had a blast!

1 comment: