Monday, December 14, 2009

Babysitting

On Saturday, Leslie and Jade had an alumni dinner to attend. So I offered to watch the girls while they went out for a quiet dinner with other adults. Later on, Bobby ended up joining me to help with babysitting and to see the girls of course.

We played, and painted, the girls took a nice little nap, and then we played somemore.

It was so nice to see them! Since Thanksgiving they have grown and changed so much that it amazes me.





Bobby even helped Leslie put the their tree up... and Reyna wanted to sleep under the tree. It was so cute, we put the tree skirt down and she must have thought it made a nice bed.



It was great to see the girls and to spend time with them. I miss being closer to them, and I cannot wait until July when I will only be 20 minutes away!  

  (It was nice to see you too Les!)

No comments:

Post a Comment