Tuesday, December 29, 2009

{Blessed}

I am a blessed person. I have millions of things to be thankful for, big and small.


Christmas felt different to me this year. It came so quickly, that I had a hard time thinking that it was actually Christmas Eve, and Christmas day. I could have sworn that it was just Halloween, and Thanksgiving.

Wasn't I just at my sister's house in Iowa, last week, for Thanksgiving? And hadn't I just seen Reyna dressed up as a little monkey for Halloween? October all the through December has passed so fast.

This year, I felt very blessed. Not that I haven't in the years past, but this Christmas it just really hit me.


~I am blessed to have parents, who love me no matter what I have done, haven't done, and truly support me and all of my decisions.

~I have a wonderful sister, who is always there whether I know it or not. And even if we have not talked in days/weeks, we can always seem to pick up a conversation as if we had just talked yesterday.

~I have an amazing boyfriend, who does anything he can to make me happy, who is always there no matter if I am happy or sad, joyful or cranky. He loves me unconditionally.

~I have 6 adorable nieces. From the ages of 13 to 4 months old, they each have their own personalities, interests and incredible qualities.

~ I have an awesome extended family through Bobby, his sister and his parents. Even Bobby's grandparents and aunts and uncles have taken me into their family, as one of their own. Treating me as though I have in their family forever. Loving me, and welcoming me without any limitations.

So during this Christmas season, I have felt blessed, loved, and honored to be a part of a family that loves me for who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment