I am now officially a social work intern. I was subjected to two 8 hour days of orientation. Its was long and brutal (not all that much) but its over. It was just a lot of sitting for a long period of time. During this time period numerous hospital employees came and get 'mini' lectures about this and that. Some of it was interesting and did pertain to me, other parts of it... not so much. But I got breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack out of the deal.
I will start the 'real' work next Tuesday, which I am very excited about. I went up yesterday to see the office I will be working in and to meet some of the ladies that will be sharing their knowledge with me. I even have my very own desk. Funny how a desk of my own is exciting! :)
More on that after my first day as a social work intern.
8 years ago

I can totally relate, I was SOO excited to have my own desk. It's fun :) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Getting your own desk is exciting! I know I was too :)
ReplyDelete