Saturday, January 9, 2010

Resolutions... 9 Days Late!

I forgot to post my new year’s resolutions for 2010. Not that you all care but I'm hoping that it might keep me a little more accountable if I write them down.


 
For 2010 I am going to:

 
  • Take my vitamins every.single.day. And not just a multivitamin. In the past year, or maybe even longer, I have had problems with having severely low iron. So I will be taking ...
                        ~A multivitamin
                          ~Slow release iron tablet
                             ~Vitamin B Complex (To help absorb the iron)
                               ~Calcium x2
  • Workout at least 2-3 days a week.
  •  No more procrastination.
    • This past semester I was horrible about procrastinating. I'm not sure if its senioritis or justplain laziness. So I am putting end to it. I have to-do lists, and I am not going to wait till the last minute to write a paper, or anything of that nature. I'm going to get things done early!

 
There you have it, my three main goals of 2010. I am going to try my absolute best make them good habits and to continue them all year.

 

 
Q: Did you make New Year's resolutions for yourself?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment