I ended up not having to work on friday, which in its own way was a blessing. It started snowing as I was getting ready to leave for my parent's house, which is about 100 miles away. The roads were not so good, but I eventually made it. I stopped and had a visit with Bobby's mom. And was going to meet The Collin's for Friday fish, but the weather was so crappy as were the roads that I decided it might be best just to stay home for the night. Turns out, that was the same thing Leslie was thinking too. Although I was disappointed to miss out on fish... hopefully I will be able to go another week.
Saturday I went ice skating with Leslie, Reyna and Bobby. That was a lot of fun. Reyna kept saying, "Let's keep moving" and she kept her eye on Uncle Bobby the entire time. She just adores him. Reyna skated like a champ, and she didn't want anybody's help. She didn't really need too much help, just a little help turning, otherwise she was pretty independent. (Sorry...but I don't have any pics seeing that I forgot my camera in the car.)
Later that afternoon/evening I spent some time with Reyna and Ruby, which was nice. They are getting soo big and its unbelievable the things Reyna is saying... she is one smart little cookie.
Sunday, as always goes by way too fast. I hungout with Bobby for a bit and then met my parents for our usual Sunday dinner out. It was nice to be able to spend some time with them. My mom works on the weekend, so I don't see her a whole lot when I am there. So Sunday dinner is always nice.
Well that's pretty much my weekend in a nutshell.
This week is going to be busy ... I have things I need to get done for school, plus work, plus my internship. So I better be going to bed!
More to come tomorrow....

I was soo bummed about fish. Damn mother nature!
ReplyDelete