Sunday, March 28, 2010

{MSU!}

Good news everyone!!!

I received an acceptance letter for Michigan State University. I will be starting an advanced standing Master's of Social work program on July 6th!

I am sooo excited and relieved. I feel as though huge weights have been lifted from me and that I can finally breathe.  The stress from not knowing is gone.
I was so worried about letting not only myself down but my family's as well if I didn't get in. Now I do not have to worry!
The best part is that  I can finally start to make plans. ( Yes, I am a planner! ) And that I will be able to move back closer to all my family. I am looking forward to finishing these last 12 weeks at Oakland and then moving home.  And yes I only have about 12 more weeks until I finish my bachelors degree. I am stoked! The advanced standing program at MSU is only 10 months, so I am seeing a light at the end of this tunnel!

Now all I need to do is finish up at Oakland, get myself packed & moved, start grad school, and find a job! Lots to do, but at least I know that I've been accepted to graduate school!

Yay!

5 comments:

  1. Congrads to you, again! I bet you will be glad to be home again. Keep up the good work.

    gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Emilie....hope you enjoy your time at MSU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Emily!!!!! I am so happy for you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe Emilie...sorry I have 3 "Emily's" in my class...used to spelling it the other way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I am soooo happy for you!!! That is just awesome and wonderful news! Congratulations, you rock.

    ReplyDelete