I am pretty darn proud to be able to tell you all that I am still running! And yes, it makes me feel really good to tell you that. Although I did pretty much take off all of last week, due to the crappy weather. I just could not find the motivation to go to the gym, especially since I have been running outside for weeks now. I just couldn't imagine going and running on the treadmill, I have no clue what I will do when the winter months return.
I am noticing a difference. My stamina has greatly improved. I have run for fairly long distances now, at least the distance seems long to me. =) I would say I can go about an entire mile at a nice pace. And when I'm running, I am not getting as short of breath, as fast as I had been when I started.
Also after running I am feeling awesome. My energy level goes up...way up! I am to the point where my 2 mile run is not enough, and I find myself wanting to go further.
I did get new running shoes, and I am happy to say that my shin splints and knee pain has pretty much disappeared. The new shoes were defiantly worth it.
I would like to get one of these: ...An iFitness Belt Its kinda like sweat-proof fanny pack! ha! It holds your phone/keys and an ID.
I will say, I have noticed a difference in myself. I had to get new dress pants for starters... I dropped a size! Whoohoo!! That was a nice feeling... trying on pants in the dressing room, and they were too big... =)
So that's a little update on my running, Im still at it!
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment