Friday, June 4, 2010

First Class

Today I am taking my first Michigan State University Class. And I must say that I am pretty excited about it.

More because the class is geared towards my graduate degree, and I will be meeting new professors and students.

I am also excited about the class/program because it is highly geared toward select specialties.

The class that I am taking today and tomorrow is a 1 credit class elective about grief and loss.

I feel like I am starting something new and fresh.

I am ready for a change. Its going to be intense but I am ready for a new challenge.

However, I am happy that I will have a little bit of a break between OU and MSU, about a week to relax and prepare myself for grad school.

1 comment:

  1. so so so happy and proud and excited for/of you!!! you will be an amazing nurse!!! we still need a day to celebrate! miss you!

    ReplyDelete