Sunday, October 10, 2010

Im still here

Let's see, what has been going on lately? ? ? 

Well my weeks tend to fly by like a whirlwind because everyday is jam-packed and 6/7 days of the week I'm up at 6 and there's a couple days I don't slow down until after 9pm.  Im not always sure how I do it, but I just push through and make things work, I've got to.   I think out of the entire week, Tuesday are my busiest and most hectic days.  I usually have class all day in East Lansing, stop by at the Feister's house for a quick bite and then not soon after that Im off again to the next event - - a teen support group which I facilitate.  

My weeks generally consist of school, facilitating support groups (x2 nights: Monday and Tuesday), work, internship, and homework.  Plus I always try to squeeze in some quality time with Bobby, his family and mine.  Do you see how my week is a whirlwind?

I'm more than ready for May to come, because I know that once may rolls around I will be done with grad school, and I won't have anymore huge paper to write, lengthy assignments to complete, article to critique, discussion's to post, or chapters to read.  Don't get me wrong, I love learning, but I don't like the "busy work" that is attached to school.  Im ready for it to be over, only 1.5 semesters to go. 

I don't know how I would do it all without the support I get from my family. I wouldn't be able to work enough to pay for  rent, and all the other bills, I wouldn't have time for school, and I would have a lot more on my plate then I already do. So here's to my family that is near and dear to my heart... my parents, Bobby and his parents, my sister Tarra, and Bobby's sister Leslie.  I would not be able to do everything I am doing right now without these people. They are MY support system and are always there when I need them the most.   I don't know what I would do without them.

So thank you! 



1 comment: