Monday, October 25, 2010

What a wonderful weekend!

My weekend was absolutly wonderful!  But its not over yet.

Friday night Leslie and I went and saw a cute chick flick and then headed out for drinks, and we didn't go somewhere "lame" like Finleys...   (lol les!)

I worked Saturday morning, which went really well, I was able to do a lot of catching up from the busy week.  After work I headed to Elder Beerman  where I picked up some steller Emu boots. Which I am super excited about.

I spent the rest of my saturday relaxing with one of my best friends Karen.  We laid low, had dinner together, watched a movie and just hung out.

Visiting a cider mill in Rochester called Yates...





Everyone had a good ol' time!

I also got to catch up with my field instructor; Denise. She had me over for a wonderful dinner!

Monday Im heading to visit with the C. Family and then heading back home.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab weekend. you are going to look snazzy in your new boots!

    ReplyDelete