The last month has been wonderful... no school to worry about, no papers to write, no classes to attend. I could really get used to this... I have no problem going to work during the day, coming home and laying low the rest of the evening. For the past month my evenings have been my own, to do whatever I feel like, read, watch tv, its so carefree.
So what's my point? My point is that Im dreading starting up this semester. I know, I know, its my LAST semester of graduate school. But I've just got this feeling that the semester is going to drag on and take forever to get over.
Today I was lazy. Completely lazy...I didn't do a darn thing. Bobby and I laid around and watched a movie, and I did some reading. I feel like I need to relish my last few days and just be lazy, because starting next monday I will be on the go nonstop for the next 3 months!
So here's to enjoying my last few days of freedom.
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment