Sunday, March 20, 2011

6 More Weeks!

Words cannot being to tell you how excited I am to only have 6 more weeks until I am done with Grad School.

...6 More Weeks!

I can remember this time a year ago and how I was so nervous/excited to even start grad school, and here I am 6 weeks away from the end.  Crazy!

While Im thrilled and excited to be so close to done, I know that the last 6 weeks are going to be hell.  I have a TON of work to finish and I have to just persevere and get through my classes.  This semester has been my least favorite. The classes just don't challenge me to think the way my classes did in the past 2 semesters.   I really don't look forward to going to class.  The fall semester was way better.  None the less, I am almost done, and I only have 12 more classes, 12 more days of interning and 9 10 assignments to complete.


The next 6 weeks is going to be challenging and Im sure they will feel like they are creeping by, but in the end it will seem like the 6 weeks flew by.

There is a light at the end of the long tunnel.

Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment