Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 1 as a Nanny.

Today I started my new job.

It went really well. I went early to have Megan ( the mom ) show my around, where everything was kept, and just their daily routine. I also met the neighbors.

Baby Olivia slept for an hour and a half, we played together, I took care of dished and bottles...fed the baby, gave her a bath and that was pretty much most of the afternoon. Andy ( the dad ) got home around 6:15, I left at 6:30 and I was home by 6:45.

It was good, and I am very, very happy that I found this job, or that it found me.

I think its going to work out really well with school and everything.

Even though this week is my "spring break" Im glad to be working, this way I can get the hang of things without worrying about school.

All in all, it was a good day.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it went well! Enjoy your spring break even though your working! We will celebrate when i return from paradise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it went well. Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete