I know it only the last week in February but this week I am on spring break for school.
So today I took advantage of having the day completely free. Its been a busy and productive day.
I went to Meijer, bought groceries and made a return. I got home, put everything away, made lunch and the rest of the afternoon has been spent cleaning and organizing.
If the mood strikes me, I really get into cleaning, I will clean everything and anything. I figure if Im going to do it, I should just do it all.... so I 'deep cleaned' my room and my bathroom. Let me tell ya, it feels soo nice to have a really clean place. Im loving it! ha! I also organized all of my stuff... everything on my desk, in my closet and my dresser. All I have left to do is clean my fan - Im thinking I will wait and do it later tonight.
Spring can come anytime ...
8 years ago

You are SO cute! I am neat and organized but when the moood strikes, i go on a rampage and clean everything in sight! Just another goofy thing us two crazies have in common! I love it!
ReplyDelete