Monday, February 9, 2009

Feeling good

Today I am feeling really good, like I want to get a bunch of things done for school and whatnot.

I feel Super Motivated. I love it!

I also think that working out has been helping. I worked out this morning with Amber for almost 2 hours and I feel really good and energized. (We'll have to see how I feel when I get out of class at 9pm).

But I have a lot I want to get done for the week, and Im going to try to have a lot of it done be Wednesday :
  • Women's Studies (Online class) I have a quiz and a forum to complete. I also have a 2 paragraph paper to write, I will be doing that Thursday with Amber.
  • Art History (Online class) Assignment, forum and quiz.
  • Communities Class - I want to read the first 3 chapters in our new book - I at least want to have all 3 of them read by Friday.
  • Social Work - I have a debate today. Nature VS Nuture.

Here I go...off to get things done!

1 comment:

  1. Thats a productive day! Way to go... now only if i can be productive tomorrow, then we are GOLDEN :)

    ReplyDelete