Monday, February 16, 2009

No word yet.

I haven't heard anything back about all the jobs I applied for... not a single word.

I can't begin to tell you how frustrating it has been. I've faxed, emailed, mailed, dropped off my resume, and I applied online to many, many jobs. Still nothing.

One job did reply - it was for nursing assisting ( which I have done for 4 years now) and they told me I wasn't qualified, what the hell... not qualified? How much qualification do they want?

I keep telling myself to give it one more day, 2 more days, or to give it another week, someone will call. Well this week it will be a month since I started sending out my resume.

I really need a job, and its silly not to have one. I have 2 days of the week free from school, and most evenings I am free as well. There are all these ads in the newspaper and online for medical assistants and I haven't heard anything. I'm at a stand still and a loss of what to do.

Soon I may be going to some restaurants to see if they are hiring any wait staff. Im getting desperate.

4 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry you haven't heard anything from the jobs yet. I hope that you hear soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer! I remember job hunting and hearing nothing. Try not to stress. The right job will come along and will all fall into play. Stay positive....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just when you get down in the dumps, something will come along. that's how it always goes! no worries - you have a lot to offer! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hun I'm so sorry. With this economy it is so hard to get a job so you're not alone.
    Don't forget coffee shops, I love working at a coffee shop, the tips are awesome!
    Do you guys have little coffee shop stands there?

    ReplyDelete