Bobby is such a wonderful Valentine to have, he is so good to me.
Valentine's day was great! I came to see Bobby at Wayne State, he gave me a case for my Zune, and its the kind that you can wear around your arm while you're working out. I love it, and I know it will be perfect for when I go to the gym. ( Which I have been going 3-4 days a week, and its a pain to have to hold my zune.) Thank you babe! I gave Bobby some yummy Godiva chocolates, and Bobby had to open them up right away to have a taste... I think he likes them!
We ended up meeting Judy C, at an event for her son. Judy used to be neighbors with Bobby's family and she is a really close friend to their family, so we had the chance to see her for a couple hours, while she was in town. It was so great to give her a hug and catch up. She is such a sweet lady.
After that Bobby and I had dinner at Johnny Carino's. Its an Italian restaurant, and it was very good! Then we relaxed and cuddled up to watch a movie.
It was a very nice Valentine's day, there isn't any other way I would have wanted to spend the day!
8 years ago

Aww!! Sounds like you had a great day!!
ReplyDelete