I went home early this weekend. My mom was in the ER, so I ended up going home on Thursday instead of Friday. She is okay now but at the time she was in a ton of pain and wasn't comfortable. The doctors think that she had pancreatitis. She got an antibiotic, some vicodin ( which made her sick...), she took a couple days off from work and relaxed, and by today she was feeling much better. It is no fun to see your Momma sick and I was pretty worried so I decided it was best if I went home, and Im very glad I did.
Mom and I hung out on Friday and relaxed. Later that night I met up with my friend Melissa. We met each other at the community college, we both were taking classes for medical assisting. We got together for dinner and it was very nice to catch up with her.
Saturday I made a new "real" friend. I say real, because I met her through blogging and we got to actually meet in person. Her name is Nicole and she is supwe nice. She is just a real fun and outgoing person, I was so happy to finally meet her face to face. Im sure we will become good friends, we have a lot in common.
In the evening, I went to the Olive Garden with Bobby's family to celebrate his mom's birthday. We had a really nice time... and dinner was great! The rest of the night we just relaxed and watched tv. I loved it...
Today I hung out, did some homework, I got to see Leslie and Reyna ( Reyna is soo cute...melts my heart, you're cute too Les! :) and then Bobby adn I went out to dinner with my parents for my dad's birthday. We went to Culvers, its one of my families new favorites. It was soo good. Way better then any other fast food restaurants.
Now Im back at my aunts, getting ready to dive into some homework. Getting ready for my long day tomorrow.
8 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. Thats terrible. I'm glad shes feeling better though.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a GREAT weekend! :) I seriously had a blast hanging out! I'm excited for it to get warmer so we can go to Beach Bar and sit outside!! :)
Enjoy your day tomorrow even though its jam packed!!! :) Do you have AIM instant messenger??
thanks for going home and taking care of mom...that the sucky part of living far away...have a great week.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear your mom is doing ok. Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteHow fun that you met up with a blogger.
ReplyDeleteHope your week is going well.