Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Five.

Today I went through all my classes and figured out what classes I need to take still and when I'll most likely take them.
I am happy to report I only have 5 more semester. Which sounds like a long time, but then again it doesn't. 3 out of the 5 semesters are during the summer, so they are short semesters. 8 weeks instead of 16, so half the time. Really its almost like 3.5 semesters!
I have a total of 15 classes left.
Here's how I have it broken down:
  • Summer I - 2 classes
  • Summer II - 2 classes
  • Fall 2009 - 4 classes
  • Winter 2010 - 3 classes - 1 is an internship, 1 is a seminar class.
  • Summer I - 3 classes - 1 is an internship, 1 is a seminar class.

There is one class but I'm not sure when I'll take it... its offered at odd times. So I will take it sometime next winter/summer.

The finish line is getting somewhat closer.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment:

  1. I know you can't wait to be done...it is coming....kind of like when you were little and bored having nothing to do...time really was racing by... you just did not know it...

    ReplyDelete