Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Pictures.

Easter Sunday was a very nice day. The sun was shinning, and I spent the day with family.

I couldn't have asked for anything more.



Saturday night, Bobby and I colored Easter eggs.







Sunday, my parents and I went out to dinner, then made our way to Bobby's parent's house for dessert. Leslie made a wonderful lemon cake. We hung out, relaxed and got to visit with everyone.



My mom and Bobby's mom:


Bobby and I gave Reyna a really neat book and a basket filled with goodies.
Reyna was showing my Dad the book...
Bobby wearing Reyna's bib. She looked at Uncle Bobby like he was crazy! I must say, he looks cute with the kitty bib on!

6 comments:

  1. Cute pics! It looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good Aunt!!! I haven't posted or downloaded pic's yet. :) Today's project.

    Good pic's .Reyna is loving her book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time...wish you could have been with us too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures and the eggs turned out great! Looks like you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute pictures, the colored eggs look dang good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you guys had a great Easter! Reyna looks so grown up in that pic with you!:)

    ReplyDelete