Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Computer!

As some of you know, my laptop has been slowly dying. The screen flicks on and off, the CD drive only work when it wants to and its just been running poorly. Its been pretty slow and its been hard to open some things up for school. I've been trying to keep the minimum things on the laptop for obvious reasons but I was still having a hard time with it.

Last weekend while my sister was home, and we made a trip to Best Buy. I was planning on going in to just look, but I found something that I liked that was reasonably priced that had what I needed. I was very, very hesitant about buying it. This was a lot of money for me to spend but I knew I needed a new computer. I was willing to make do with what I had. I told Tarra that I would think about it and if I decided to get it then we could come back tomorrow. She wasn't going to let me leave without a computer! So we walked around the store while I thought about it... a little while later, we were walking out of the store with 2 huge boxes.


I bought a Gateway desktop.

Its very nice!

Its got a 19" LCD flat screen, 4 GB Memory, 460GB RAM.

Let me just say that it is so much faster than my laptop.

I am very happy that I bought it, thanks to the Stangl's. Its great!

And it should last a long time!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Nice! i have a desktop and laptop and use both but yes the desktop is much faster. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lurrveee your computer! Sooner or later, i will have to do the same thing. Urgh! :)

    ReplyDelete