Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I totally forgot

A couple weekend ago Bobby and I watched Reyna.

I totally forgot to post some pictures!

Oops.

I have been bad about blogging lately.


We were at Culver's and she loved their lemon ice ... she ate almost the entire cup!

She gave us "big bites"









We had a lot of fun that day. Hopefully we can do it again soon!

3 comments:

  1. you are a better aunt than i am a mama. i haven't posted pic's in forever! i just uploaded a swimming video, but i will post it later. i am in the process of cleaning the pond! yuck.

    loves the pic's...she had just a fun day! and, she loves to share...big bites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. em..I was having issues trying to email you. I am going to be leaving early Saturday morning for South Haven for the weekend, but still want to get these clothes to you. give me a call so we can make arrangements 789-7276 or 812-5229. will you still be in town on Monday?

    ReplyDelete