Monday, May 4, 2009

New Haircut.

So over the weekend while I was in Iowa, I got a new haircut with my sister...

Sorry that these pictures are super cheesy pictures, but it will give you an idea of my new look.
The lade that cut it was really nice, and Tarra really liked how she cut her hair before, so I gave it a shot. she didn't use sissors once, instead she used a razor for the entire cut, which gave me tons of layers.



Nice mug shot. I know. haha!

So what do you think?









7 comments:

  1. I like it. Cute! Your hair looks darker also. I'm glad you had a nice visit w/sister and neices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair! its adorable and very trendy. :) see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very very cute!! I wish I had the face and the shape to pull off something like that! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new do. SO cute and i'm SO excited for May 16th!!!! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new hairdo!! very sharp looking.! You are ready for summer.

    ReplyDelete