After almost three weeks of trying to get a hold of a real person from AVG/Walling Data, I tried calling again tonight just for the heck of it... I actually got a real live person - Glenn. Thank goodness!
Boy, did I fill him in on everything that had been going on in the past three weeks. After Spending 15 minutes describing all the trouble my mom and I had with AVG, he put me on hold so he could talk with a supervisor.
About six minutes later . . . Glenn was back on the phone.
He was going to credit my mom's charge card and it would show within 7-14 days.
It only took about 10+ e-mails, 15+ phone calls, countless minutes of waiting on hold, and numerous messages left on the AVG/Walling Data voicemail to get the money back.
I am just happy that I was able to get that problem resolved for my mom.
8 years ago

I'm glad you got everything resolved!! Perseverance paid off :)
ReplyDelete