Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Last Weekend

Last weekend on Saturday we celebrated Bobby's birthday at his parents house since we weren't in the state for his 'real' birthday. So he had 4 birthday celebrations for his 23rd birthday, I think that is pretty cool. I think he enjoyed each one. :)

I spent the afternoon with Bobby, his parents, and the Collins. It was wonderful to see everyone!
I did take some pictures!



Sweeping the sand ...



Watering Nana's flowers...


Vacuuming up the cheese she dropped...



A picture of Leslie and the baby belly. I think She's so cute when she's pregnant!


That night we all probably ate to many enchiladas and we enjoyed ice cream cupcakes from maggie moo's courtesy of the Collins. (Those were delish, les!) And of course bobby opened gifts... and Reyna helped.

5 comments:

  1. Reyna looks so big in these pic's! Well, we both do...hahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures Em. They sure are cute.Reyna is getting so big.
    Love, Granna

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pic quality is very good on your blog site. Very nice pics..............gramps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reyna is such a cutie, I can't get over what a little girl she looks like instead of a toddler. And you're right, Leslie is adorable pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures!! Reyna is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete