Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hectic.

The last 2 weeks have been [pretty] hectic.

Last weekend Bobby and I went camping with a group of friends. We were right by Lake Michigan, it was wonderful. I really enjoy camping: the atmosphere, being the woods for a couple of days is peaceful. The actives,we layed on the beach, went swimming, played games, sat around the fire, it doesn't get any better. The tan lines, I got quite the tan while we were camping, Im talking serious tan lines... (a bronze goddess!) and of course the food. We had a really great time, I wish we could have stayed longer.

I also finished my summer classes, meaning finals. I am very happy that my summer classes are over with... 16 weeks -vs- 8 weeks is a big difference. I will start fall classes September 3rd.

Thursday, Leslie went into labor! She gave birth to a baby girl, Ruby Elizabeth! It was a very exciting day. I can't wait to see her again tomorrow. I will be sure to post pictures!

Lastly, I am house sitting/dog sitting for the C. family again. Friday morning I took them to the airport, we had to leave at 5am... that means I was up at 4am. Let me just say... it was the longest day. After I dropped the C's off, I drove to Bobby's parents house since I was already half way there. It was nice though, I was able to spend the entire day with his mom Lisa, his Gran and Reyna. I'm going to be here for an entire week. Just me and the German shepherd Bella.

Tomorrow Bella and I are going back to visit Bobby's family, and have dinner with my parents and to see the new baby of course. :) It should be fun!

I'll post camping/baby pictures Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous week Em! I'm sad we havent been able to meet up but we must plan something soon! I start school Monday but i'm sure we could work something out! I miss you girl! Have fun tomororw!!! :)

    ReplyDelete