Tuesday, September 1, 2009

{ On Its Way }

Well folks, it is September 1st, meaning that fall will soon be on its way. With the Michigan weather, it has been feeling more and more like the new season is coming. I think summer is coming to a close. Although today is only 70 degrees, the weather forecast predicts that it will be in the upper 70's and low 80's for the weekend. I'm not so sure, but I am hopeful that there will be a few more truly warm days in the future.

Like many, I cannot believe how quickly the summer has come and gone. I find myself thinking about how as a kid, it felt as though summer lasted forever, (and so did the the school year). Thinking back on my childhood, it flew by. And now as an adult, the time still does fly by for the most part. There are days where I feel as though my time at OU will never end, and that an entire year seems like a long time.

Deep down, I know that one year isn't that long. As fall approaches, I only have 3 semesters of school before I will receive my bachelor's degree. And, to top it off, the fall semester is my last semester of "real" classes. The winter/spring semesters is when I will be completing my internship at a nearby hospital and having a seminar class. I know it will go by fast.

Now I am at the point of thinking about Master's programs. Where to go, what to do...? Its all a bit overwhelming. There's 2 possibilities: University of Michigan & Michigan State University. There are pros and cons to both, which I will share in a later post.

It is mind blowing to think that next summer/fall I could be working toward a Master's degree. Like I said, its overwhelming. I am starting to have the same feeling that I did a year ago when I was trying to decide where to go for a bachelor's degree.

How do I know which school is the right school?

1 comment:

  1. which i knew what to tell you.... but i can give you two words: your awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete