Monday, August 31, 2009

~Some Kind Of Wonderful~

Sunday I was able to spend the afternoon with Bobby and his family... let me just say that the house is never boring or quiet while The Collins are over! And I wouldn't want it any other way.

That day I wore high heels... well Reyna had fun putting them on and walking around throughout the afternoon.


It was too cute with Reyna in her little Pooh panties and high heels... oh and the dora band-aid on her knee for her "boo-boo." She is a busy little bee, that's for sure.



Here's Reyna in Ruby's car seat...


Sweet little Ruby. I couldn't get enough of her.I was in freaking baby heaven!
Its hard being away. When Reyna was born, I was able to see her at least a few times a week, with Ruby, things are very different. It had been a week since I had seen her, and I could tell how she had already changed. I would have held her the entire day if I could have!



Uncle Bobby likes to hold the baby too!


1 comment: