Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome October!

I am welcoming October as well as Fall, this year. Other years I dread the change of seasons, and I do not want summer to ever end. But this year I am feeling differently, as I have come to enjoy Fall and all the festivities and events that follow.

I am really looking forward to a different season. Although, Michigan never really had a truly warm/hot summer. There is something about fall that welcomes the different holidays, a change of weather, as well as a change of pace.

Things that I look forward to regarding Fall:
  • Of course the pretty colors. I am sad to see all the green disappear, but the fall colors are one of my favorite things.
  • Going to the Apple Orchards
  • Hot Apple Cider
  • Fresh made cinnamon donuts (Need I say More?)
  • Hayrides
  • Carving Pumpkins
  • Lots of Candy
  • Cooler but comfortable weather

My list could go on...

On a different note, I am happy to say that I have completely switched over my closet from summer clothes, to my fall wardrobe. There are a few items I am lacking in, but I do enjoy the change. This feels like it is an all day event, and is a hassle storing the unseasonal items underneath my bed in storage containers but I do feel good after everything is organized and put away.

3 comments:

  1. I love fall too! Love the new look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. October is my FAVORITE MONTH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love October too, mainly because of Halloween! I switched my closet over too! It was time to wear some warmer clothes!:)

    ReplyDelete