I started off this week feeling as though I could get through the week with no problems. I was feeling rather positive. I talked with Bobby's sister, Leslie, and we told each other that it WAS going to be a good week.
Well only a couple hours after our motivational conversation about the ups and downs of our weekend, and how we were hoping that this week was going to be good, and better than our previous week, that idea pretty much flew right out the window. Which was disappointing.
My sister called with some rather upsetting, and bad news. My niece Morgan is sick with H1N1, and the doctor is treating her entire family, plus the kids in her daycare. Apparently, H1N1 is spreading like wildfire in her town. Great. This is the point where I am truly wishing that I lived closer so I could do something, anything to help. My sister lives 6 hours away. So I feel bad because I can't really do anything but sit and wait for an update on how Morgan is feeling.
Other issues have also risen this week, which I am not going into too much detail about. But I will say that I apparently am not who some people in my family want or expect me to be. That alone is disappointing. All I have to say about that is: I am who I am; you can take it or leave. But I do the best I can.
I am getting antsy to get a place of my own. I am getting tired of being 95% confined to my little bedroom. Actually…I am feeling more than ready for my own place! Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for a free place to live, but I am getting a bit claustrophobic in this room, and it’s too loud to do anything downstairs because of my aunt watching television on the highest volume possible. That’s my #1 reason why I try to stay busy… with school or work. But this week, is a bit slower than other weeks.
I know this post is random and all of the place, but its just been that kind of week so far.
*Sorry for the depressing post, hopefully tomorrow will bring a better day.*

Emilie,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your Niece. I hope your Sister and the rest of the girls will be ok!
As for you, you seem to be a very hard working person who is busy with school, job and family. Trying to please everyone is impossible, don't beat yourself up over other peoples opinions
Sorry to hear it has been a crap week. Next week will be better and hey, we are half way thru this one.
ReplyDeleteI hope Morgan starts to feel better.
Keep your head up...look forward to the weekend.
((hugs))
Hope that your sisters family makes a speedy recovery! scary stuff. ((Hugs)) You are doing the best you can and be proud of yourself!! Hoping that your week gets better fast!
ReplyDeleteI love you Em and I love you just the way you are:) PS....Morgan is doing lots better today! PTL!
ReplyDeleteAs far as I am concerned Emmie you are perfect in every way. The Florida crowd loves you.
ReplyDeleteHope your niece gets better real soon.
Love, Granna
Sorry to hear about your niece!:( I hope she feels better soon and you a good end to a crappy week!:)
ReplyDelete