On Christmas Eve, Bobby and I went to his aunts house for a bit, then went to visit my family and then we went to midnight mass with Bobby's parents. The entire night, I wasn't feeling the greatest. Sore throat, my ears were starting to ache, and I started to have a runny nose.
Christmas day, I had no voice, well barely. I sounded horrible. I stayed home and spent the day with my parents. We had dinner, and relaxed. I then went over to Bobby's parents house. We opened presents, which was crazy. It happened so fast, that I didn't even see what everyone got, and I didn't really have a chance to watch anyone open their gifts. I was able to get a few pictures...
I made Bobby a Tie blanket:
I also made Rocky & Lisa a quilt. (more pictures to come later)
My parents gave bobby a beer glass that's in the shape of a boot. With a ton of different beer. He loves it!
Christmas was great, busy, but it was great spending the holiday with family!

I hope you are feeling better! Looks like you had a great Christmas! Happy New Year!:)
ReplyDelete