Monday, Olivia and I created Reindeer art.
Olivia has really started to like painting. If I ask, "Liv, should we paint today, would you like to paint?" She will do the baby sign language for more, and will say "mo, mo mo" over and over. Its really cute.
Or if I don't even say anything, but I get the art box out, (she knows what is inside) she will immediately start saying "mo, mo mo."
I love it. Its something she really likes to do, and I can keep the mess pretty well contained.
So these reindeer are not perfect, but we tried and had a good time doing it.
Liv's foot print is the face of the reindeer, and her hands are the antlers.
Here's what we created:
I think Olivia's parents really enjoy having her art work on the fridge. We have made something for Halloween, Thanksgiving and now Christmas. Its nice that she is a little older and is able to do these types of projects.
I have a few other ideas of what we will be working on next week.
They are:
- Handprint Christmas wreath, w/ poem
- Handprint poinsettia
- Handprint Christmas tree
- Ornaments
We will she what happens... some thing might get made, and others maybe not so much. I haven't really decided. :)
super cute!
ReplyDelete