Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Grad School Application

The hardest part is over... my graduate school application is complete.

Today I mailed in the application. I am nervous, anxious and excited. After several days of finishing my essay, which Bobby helped me tremendously on, I have just returned from the post office. The lady at the USPS probably thought I was crazy! I was asking lots of questions, and asking  insisting how important this package was and that I had to get it to the school successfully.



I mailed it priority with tracking, and of course I was asking questions about the tracking as well. I’m sure that she was very happy when I was walking out the door. I wasn't rude or anything, just persistent that this package has to make it to its destination. I've heard so many stories about packages not going where they are supposed to and 'getting lost.' I cannot have that problem.


Now that my application is in the mail I cannot help feeling anxious. I want a reply this week about if I have been accepted of not. I want it RIGHT NOW. But I know that won't happen. I probably won't hear anything for a couple months, which is going to drive me nuts! I have all the qualifications but there is still that uncertainty. I am a planner, and will feel much better when I know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment