Sunday, January 3, 2010

{Update}

I had a very nice, relaxing week/weekend.

With New Year's and everything, the rest of the weekend flew by...

I just got back to my aunt's house, and have to get ready for my first day at my internship... its hospital orientation, but I am still counting it! I've got to do a little ironing, and preperation. I want to have everything ready for the morning because I will be waking up at 5:30, which I am NOT used to anymore, so will need to adjust to early mornings again.

Tomorrow I will post more, including pictures.

Stay tuned for a more thrilling update.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just say your comment. I pasted Reyna's head on the picture!:) I took two pictures of the three of them...one she was looking and one she wasn't. But in the one she was looking at the camera, Jade had his eyes closed....so I had to do a little cutting and pasting...hehe:)

    ReplyDelete