Saturday, February 20, 2010

Nanny Crafts


Here's some of the project's I have worked on with the little girl I nanny.  I try to do a project each week. And Liv now LOVES to paint. Anytime I take her shirt off, she immediately starts to say the word 'paint' and touches her hands (we mainly finger paint).

I know Im a little late on blogging about this, but I took the time to take pictures so I thought I should at least take the time to post about it.

For the week of valentine's day, I did a couple little arts & crafts project with Olivia.

We painted a couple pictures to hang on the fridge... 



We also painted  ABC flashcards:
 

Lastly, Liv and I made Valentine's Day cupcakes. Which were absolutely delicious.   :)


Im now trying to think of some projects to do in March. Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. you are such a great nanny em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute projects!
    How about: Shamrocks, Leprechauns, Lambs & Lions (in like a lion, out like a lamb :)

    ReplyDelete