Monday, March 22, 2010

Lovely.

Let me just say how LOVELY my week/weekend was. I was able to go home on Wednesday morning, and I stayed in town until Sunday evening. It was wonderful.  I finished a few things for school, but the rest of the time, I just relax. 

On St. Patty's Day, Bobby's mom made a big dinner of corn beef, cabbage and potatoes.  We had some nice wine to drink, and for desert I made cute little green cupcakes. 

One day Bobby and I went on a 13 mile bike ride at the Falling Water Trails, which was so nice. I would love to do that again. 

I went to the park with Leslie and the girls, met a few of Leslie's friends and then we had lunch at subway. It was so nice to spend time with those ladies, they are so precious. 

I went with bobby's family and mine to Friday fish fry. I am so glad I have been able to go twice this year. Last year I wasn't able to go at all. I defiantly look forward to Friday night fish!

Another day my mom and I spent the day together, we went to the movies, went out to lunch, and did a little shopping. Always a good time. 

Over all, last week was pretty great. I cannot wait to be back home so I can spend more time with family, I have really missed them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment