I am still waiting to hear from Michigan State. I applied to graduate school, for a MSW. advanced standing program. The application was completed in January. I am starting to get anxious, and nervous. I did call MSU today, to find out the status of my application. I was told that it was being reviewed.
That's good, right?
All I can say is that it is on my mind every.single.day. Did I get in? what if I didnt? I am playing mind games with myself, and honestly I am starting to freak myself out. I've cried about it, worried about it, and have stressed about. Im ready to find out... yes or no.
But all I can do is wait.
Please pray that I will be accepted. I would really like to get a master's degree in 3 semesters... starting in July.

Good luck hun!!! please don't worry, it is going to be ok.
ReplyDelete